- Rabbinic Wellbeing: We strengthen our members’ capacity to flourish in their professional, personal, and spiritual lives.
- Community: We connect colleagues in ways that amplify their Jewish experience of belonging, meaning, and joy.
- Learning: We provide members with opportunities and resources to enhance their skills, knowledge, and growth throughout their rabbinates.
- Career Services: We support members as they navigate opportunities, transitions, and challenges throughout their careers.
- Ethics: We uphold the highest standards of rabbinic integrity and behavior.
- Thought Leadership: We lift up the voice of the Reform rabbinate in the Jewish community and in the world.
- Reform Movement Leadership: We advocate within the Movement in ways that promote the interests of our members, advance equity, and elevate the Reform rabbinate.
Adopted December 2022